Tuesday, September 6, 2016

PREVIEW OF THE SCULPTURE IN CONTEXT EXHIBITION [DETAILS AND ARTIST IDENTITY NOT YET AVAILABLE] REF-120487

Sculpture In Context 2016 at the National Botanic Gardens,Glasnevin, Dublin 9. 8th September to 21st October 2016

One of the events that I really look forward to every year is the Sculpture In Context exhibition in the Botanic Gardens and this year is no exception. Today I cheated to some extent because I visited a few days before the event opens to the public. The downside is that the catalogue was not available so I cannot identify the artwork or the artists at this stage but I will do so later in the month.

 Last year I switched from the Sony NEX-7 to the new Sony Full Frame A7RM2 and while it was delivered in time for me to photograph the exhibition the full frame lenses that I needed did not arrive until Christmas week.

This year I do have a selection of lenses one of which is the Batis 25mm which I used today. I am in the process of upgrading to the Sony family of lenses but the 70-200 which was ordered about three months ago may not arrive until the end of the month.
PREVIEW OF THE SCULPTURE IN CONTEXT EXHIBITION [DETAILS AND ARTIST IDENTITY NOT YET AVAILABLE]---120487

No comments:

Post a Comment